Forum on Sustainable Child Empowerment (FSCE)
FSCE is a recognized non-profit charitable local NGO working for the benefit of vulnerable children since in 1989. The organization is governed by a General Assembly and an Executive Board. Today, FSCE operates its programs that are designed for the wellbeing and development of children with a wide range of interventions encompassing three thematic areas of work: Prevention, Response and Child Resource Development.
FSCE is looking for a highly motivated and capable professionals to fill the posts of Administration and Finance Officer and Cashier/Admin Assistant.
- Position Title: Administration and Finance Officer
- Number of Position: one
- Education:BA/Diploma (10+3) in Accounting
- Experience:2/4 years of relevant work experience of which at least one year working in administration and finance position.
- Job Summary: The Administration &Finance Officer isresponsible for planning, coordinatingand supervising financial, human and material resource, general services and logistics of the Area Program Office. She/he provides effective and efficient support and advice to the Area Program Office Manager and other team members on financial, human and material resources and administrative policies and issues, the labour laws and regulations as required.
- Integrated knowledge and understanding of financial, human and material resources concepts, practices, systems, and procedures;
- Good knowledge and skills in planning, organizational, analytical and decision making skills;
- Computer proficiency (word processing, spreadsheets and Peachtree Accounting); Good knowledge of written and spoken English;
- Firm belief in teamwork, gender equality, sensitivity to HIV/AIDS.
Number of staff required: One
Duty station: Wollita Area Program Office, Wollita Sodo.
- Position Title: Cashier/Admin Assistant
- Number of Position: Two
- Education: College Diploma (10+3)/10+2 in accounting, supplies management or related.
- Experience: 1/2 years of relevant experience.
Job Summary: The Cashier/Adminin Assistant is responsible for handling cash and store of FSCE.She/he maintains a petty cash and makes payment against written orders or authorizations. She/he is also responsible for counting, receiving, storing, recording, safe keeping incoming store items and issuing against document.
- Ability to communicate effectively with FSCE staff and stakeholders (school communities) and promote a culture of team work and positive working relationship to successfully implement the project.
- Good conceptual understanding of participatory program approach.
- Firm belief in gender equality, and sensitivity to HIV/AIDS
- Basic computer skills and excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Confidence in handling money.
Number of staff required: Two
See How To Apply Below
When you apply please notify you found this job on AddisJobs.net
Duty station: one for Dire Dawa and one for Wolyita Sodo
Applicants have to submit their curriculum vitae and copies of all supporting documents/credentials to the delivery address mentioned below.Closing date: April 28, 2017.
Women applicants are highly encouraged to apply.Salary and other benefits: as per the organization salary scaleTerms of employment: One year contract with possibility of extension based on performance and the availability of fund.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.Delivery address: Forum on Sustainable Child Empowerment (HQ) Arada sub city, woreda 6, kebele 11/12, house no. 036 near to Ras Mekonen Bridge next to ‘Aremen Orthodox Apostolic Church’, Tel. 011-8333926, P.O box, 9562. Addis Ababa, Ethiopia or alternatively applicants can also send their applications through the following email. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4 total views, 4 today