HIV/AIDS Prevention and Control Office would like to invite interested applicants for the following Position:
Position/Title: 1. Audit Manager
Reports to: Audit and Inspection Director
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct Internal audit risk assessment, Prepare risk based Plan and implement financial, compliance and performance audit of the office.
- Assess the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of internal control system of the office and report to Audit and inspection Directorate.
- Ensuring that government proclamation, regulation, and directives and guidelines are properly followed by the office.
- Ensures that the procurement Directives of government are adhered by all parties involved in procurement process.
- Reviews the operations and system of different sub recipients of the office to ensure compliance with the proclamations, regulation, directives of the government, and grant agreements entered with funding agencies.
- Follows-up to ascertain that appropriate action is taken on reported audit findings;
- Coordinates and facilitates the full and timely implementation of the activities and the attainment of objectives in the approved work plan of the directorate.
- Submits periodic performance reports to Audit and inspection Directorate.
- Perform other similar duties as and when directed by Audit and inspection Directorate.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Education: BA/MA Degree in Accounting. Experience: At least 12/10 years of relevant work experience preferable in Grant Projects supported by donors/ a foreign loan is an asset.
Required number 1 /ONE/
Terms of Employment: Contract
Duty Station: Addis Ababa
Women applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
See How To Apply Below
When you apply please notify you found this job on AddisJobs.net
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Applicants who fulfill the above requirements should submit their application, CV and non-returnable copies of testimonial From March 16, 2017 within 10 working days in person to Federal HIV/AIDS Prevention and Control Office Human Resource and Property Administration Directorate or through Post Office via the Following address:HIV/AIDS Prevention and Control Office (HAPCO)Tel. 011551-29-26
- 0. Box 122326
Addis AbabaHIV/AIDS Prevention andControl Office (HAPCO)
5 total views, 5 today