oversee day-to-day HR operations, serve as analyst/advisor to the Director of Human Resources Department, and problem solving, liaison between HR and key internal and external stakeholders
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- In charge of all over factory HR and Admin management
- Organize and direct HR operations and activities; advise the HR director on time sensitive and priority issues.
- Identify, develop and implement improvements in HRIS processes and procedures.
- Implement general HR direction from the director of human resources department.
- Provides direct supervision to administrative & HR support staff, may provide indirect supervision to other staff on implementation of company policies.
- Participate in the planning and management of departmental activities related to employee benefits and workers compensation.
- Serve as a resource regarding HR policies and procedures; develop, recommend, and interpret HR policies, procedures and processes, as necessary.