Major Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensure effectiveness and efficiency of operations, adherence to policies, procedures, statutory laws and the industry best practices.
· Review Vouchers, conduct any ad-hoc audit, financial investigations.
· Conduct regular pre- and post-audits and risk assessments of financial transactions, and documentation and reporting of findings
· Handle tracking of all program inventory, disbursement systems and inventory control
· Ensure review of current policies and procedures to ensure effective internal controls
· Conduct management audits to ensure adherence to management standards, policies and procedures
· Verify that all regulatory policies and procedures have been documented, implemented, and communicated
· Analysis the overall vehicle movement and provide report.
· Responsible for warehouse Issuance and ensure that the…