The following organization or company is actively looking for qualified applicants to open vacancies or Jobs in Ethiopia.
The Ethiopian National Association of Persons Affected by Leprosy, ENAPAL, would like to employ qualified staff who meet the following qualification and work experience.
1. Position: Project Coordinator
Number of Position: 1
2. Qualification: BA Degree in sociology, economics, management or related social science fields.
3. Work Experience: Minimum of 5 years experience in organizations preferably working in socioeconomic rehabilitation, disability and community based development programs and projects. Qualified and having proven experience in Project cycle management like needs identification, project formulation, implementation, reporting, monitoring and evaluation. Persons with disabilities and women applicants who meet the required qualification and experience are encouraged.
A very good command of spoken and written English. Computer literate, at least good command of Ms Word, Excel ar Power point is advantageous.
4. Terms of Employment: On annual contractual basis with a possibility
5. Salary: Negotiable
6. Place of work: Addis Ababa with a frequent travel to different
branch associations in the regions.
Interested applicants should send copies of relevant documents and CV
Closing date: May 12, 2017
Ethiopian National Association of Persons Affected by Leprm (ENAPAL), P.O. Box 70811
Email: email@example.com , Addis Ababa
Or applicants can submit their application in person to our office
located on Jimma Road: near ALERT /Zenebework Hospital or
in front of Abune AregawilGeberkiristos Church
NB: Applicants should clearly state their experience and contact telephone numbers on their CV and application.
Ethiopian National Association of Persons Affected by Leprosy
2 total views, 2 today