The following organization or company is actively looking for qualified applicants to open vacancies or Jobs in Ethiopia.
Qualified women are highly encouraged to apply
ActionAid Ethiopia (AAE) is an international non-governmental organization working in partnership with multiple development actors, poor communities and their agencies to facilitate processes that eradicate poverty and improve the lives of communities and particularly women and girls living in poverty. It envisions a poverty free Ethiopia where men, women and girls realize their potential and live in dignity. ActionAid Ethiopia seeks to employ vibrant, energetic, knowledgeable, experienced, highly capable and motivated professional with a high regard for integrity for the following positions.
Job Title: Project Engineer
Reports to: Senior Program Officer
Required Number: One
Salary: 13, 806 ETHB with other benefits as per organization HROD policy
Duty Base: Amhara Region, North Gondor, Janamora District, and possibility of traveling to other project sites as needed
Duration: Ten Months Contract
The Successful Project engineer is responsible for Support Development Area (DA) in implementing/constructing the DA/project construction works (small scale irrigation, water supply and sanitation, school constructions, office constructions, etc) through proper study, design, on site design modification, supervision, construction contract administration, documentation, reporting and capacity building of DA staff, and people living in poverty and their agencies.
- The successful candidate must possess B.SC in Water, Hydraulics/ Irrigation Engineering, or Civil Engineering, with a minimum of three years practical work experience.
- The position requires being skilled with soft ware’s like water CAD, AutoCAD, auto desk land desk, Ms Project, surveying tools, and trained in construction management, documentation and reporting.
- Good practical experience in supervision, design modification and contract admiration of construction projects especially water supply, sanitation and irrigation canal and diversion work.
- Experience in WASH training skill, WASH training manual preparation knowledge on national WASH guideline, and proven experience in writing quality report and documentation skill.
- Experience in Establishment of WASH board and Water supply & Sanitation committees
- Knowledge of the local language and First grade driving license is an advantage.
Get Jobs on Email. Join our list ይመዝገቡ
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest Jobs on your email.
See How To Apply Below
When you apply please notify you found this job on AddisJobs.net
The deadline for all the position is May 16, 2017.
Interested applicants should submit their application letter along with recent CV no later than May 16, 2017 via ethiojobs portal or to: ActionAid Ethiopia,
P.O. Box 1261, Addis Ababa Or
E-mail it to: email@example.comOnly short listed applicants will be contacted.
5 total views, 5 today