Position: Senior Program Officer (Pharmacist)
Required No: 1 (one)
She/he will work under the head of the projects and grants management Coordination Directorate. Major Duties & Responsibilities;
- Develop procurement and supply management plan .for GF HIV grants managed by the PR.
- Quantify the national need of ARV drugs OI drugs HIV test kits, Early Infant Diagnosis and other HIV/AIDS Commodities with procurement Fund Supply Agency (PFSA)/ SR.
- Ensure all procurement activities carried out by the PFSA/SR are in line with the Global Fund approved procurement and supply Management plan and Grant Agreement.
- Ensure all ARV and OI drugs and related HIV/AIDS health products procured by PFSA/ SR using Global Fund resources are in accordance with the Global fund Quality Assurance policy
- Regularly follow the procurement and the stock status of HIV/AIDS Pharmaceuticals and Health product which is procured by PFSA/SR using Global Fund resources.
- Collect supporting evidence and update the GF price and quality is reporting system regularly.
- Compile procurement and distribution of health products and medical equipment procured by the GF grant.
- Assess Capacity of sub-recipients prepare projects grant agreements
- Conduct data verification in regions and sub sub-recipients following receiving.
- Involve in preparation of PUDR Involve in preparation and updating of Manuals/SOP for grant management.
- Works with multiple stakeholders (MOH,PFSA,EPHI,FMHACA)
Knowledge/Skills and Experience required:
- BSC/MSC in Pharmacy, pharmacology
- Minimum of 8 years (BSc) or 6 years (MSc)
- Experience on HIV/AIDS Program supply management. Quantification, Procurement and Supply Management (PSM) plan preparation.
See How To Apply Below
When you apply please notify you found this job on AddisJobs.net
Experience in Global fund grants management
- Salary: Negotiable
- Language: Fluent in Speaking, Reading and Writing in English.
- Additional Skill: – Knowledge of Computer Basic Office Operation.
- Employment-One year contract with possible extension.
- Place of Work: – Addis Ababa
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Women applicants fulfilling the minimum requirement are highly encouraged to apply.
- Applicants who fulfill the above requirements should non-returnable copies of testimonials to Federal HIV/AIDS Prevention and Control Office Human Resource Management Team in person or through Post Office via the Following address:
- Federal HIV/AIDS Prevention and Control Office (HAPCO)
- Human Resource and Property Administration Directorate.
- P.o. Box 122326; Addis Ababa Tel. 0115512926
- Closing date: Feb. 24/ 2017
Federal HIV/AIDS Prevention and Control Office (HAPCO)
3 total views, 4 today