For your application to be considered, the following documents must be submitted:
- Letter of Application/Cover Letter;
- Completed and Signed Application for Employment Official Form–DS-174 found here http://ethiopia.usembassy.gov/job_opportunities.html;
- Current Resume/CV;
- Application must be submitted ONLY via firstname.lastname@example.org and the email subject must say–Vacancy 18/16 USAID DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM SPECIALIST (Democracy and Governance Cross-cutting Advisor).
- Please submit the application only once; and
- Late and incomplete applications will not be considered; the application must be submitted before or on 5 p.m. Ethiopian time of the vacancy closing date.
The official application, form DS-174, must be signed by the applicant, in ink, not typed, and dated prior to submission. This requires the applicant to print, sign, date, scan and attach the DS-174 form to the email mentioned above. If an applicant does not sign, in ink, the applicant will not be considered by USAID/Ethiopia. Please take note of this requirement and please ensure you follow these instructions.
Applications will be initially screened by the Human Resources Office to determine whether applicants have met the advertised minimum qualifications. A list of qualified applicants will be referred to the hiring office for further consideration and screening. Final selection of candidates will be made and those selected will be invited to an interview in order to select the best-qualified candidate.
The USAID Mission assumes no liability for the loss or mishandling of applications. For additional information about the position and/or the selection process, please contact the Human Resources Office at 011 130 6002 ext., 6035, 6043, 6137, or 6031.NOTE: The application form is available free of charge upon request and are also available for download from the internet http://ethiopia.usembassy.gov/job_opportunities.html. The final selection of a candidate is based solely on the advertised qualification in a competitive process. Individuals who meet the minimum qualifications are strongly encouraged to apply.
4 total views, 4 today